This opportunity lies with one of the area’s more proactive and successful firm of accountants which boasts an impressive client list.
Because of the firm’s expansion and successful business development we are working with the partners to recruit a Tax Senior to join their evolving team. You can expect an excellent market salary, continued support and enjoy a varied and challenging client portfolio.
• Control of a portfolio of clients acting as first point of contact
• Advising clients on personal and business tax issues
• Completion of Self-Assessment Tax Returns
• Dividend planning and tax mitigation
• Assisting with tax planning activities
• Compliance work for allocated clients
• Review of P&L Accounts of Partnerships and Self-Employed clients
• Assisting staff members and advising internal colleagues on aspects of taxation
• Maintaining direct contact with clients to build good client relationships and liaise with HMRC, legal and professional services organisation