This Semi Senior Accounts role offers full training and support with a modern, forward thinking firm that is an ACCA accredited training Practice. The role is based at their North Nottingham office which offers a modern and spacious working environment with free parking. Services offered by the firm include Audit and Forensic investigation. This role covers accounts, tax and audit with clear progression to specialising in a range of areas. The quality of your training impacts on the success of the firm and the team place high importance on your progression. You will work with ltd companies and personal clients providing the high quality of service that the firm has become renowned for over the last 90 years. You will continue your professional development with regards to cloud systems, digitalisation and clients’ use of the firm’s app.
• Accounts preparation
• Tax computations and file returns
• Audit Assignments as required
• Resolve queries as required for clients and colleagues
• Assist the Manager with ad hoc project work for clients
• Assist junior staff and the broader team as required
• Have recent experience working within Public Practice
• Be committed to a career within Professional Practice Accounting
• Be confident in the use of Sage, MS Word and Excel
Rekroot (UK) ltd is a specialist recruitment business operating in the Professional Practice Accounting sector. Your details will be considered against all available roles within Public Practice and with regards to other firms that we can approach on your behalf. While many firms of accountants have specific ideas of the experience that they require, others are happy to consider your details if you have 12 months’ (or more) experience within Public Practice to establish if you might fit into the team.