This Senior Audit role is with a top firm of accountants and therefore requires you to have recent experience of working within Public Practice. Operating from 11 offices within the East Midlands this is forward thinking firm that embraces technological advances to stay up to date with market trends and to further their position within the accounting field. Their breadth of experience allows them to offer a full suite of services to clients.
You will be involved with a range of clients; ensuring that work is completed to a high standard within deadlines. You should take pride in knowing that your efforts contribute to the success and development of the clients, the firm, yourself and your colleagues.
As an Audit Senior, you will:
• Report to the Senior Management team providing audit, assurance and business advisory services to the firm’s client portfolio
• Plan and execute assignments
• Provide onsite co-ordination for audit clients either as a part of the team or with day to day control of the audit team (depending on your previous experience)
• Liaise with clients, keeping them updated with progress and advising as appropriate
• Prepare statutory financial and management reports
• Prepare ad hoc financial reports as required by clients
• Build and maintain lasting relationships with new and established clients
• Coach and train junior staff members
• Build your skills to progress towards a management role
• Have recent experience working within Public Practice
• Be committed to a career within Professional Practice Accounting
• Enjoy working with a variety of clients, delivering high quality service and contributing to the development of their business
• Be confident in the use of MS Word and Excel
Rekroot (UK) ltd is a specialist recruitment business operating in the Professional Practice Accounting sector and I cannot consider applicants without previous and recent experience of such. Public Practice accounting remains one of the most secure areas to work in with demand for people with previous experience still very high. While many firms of accountants have specific ideas of the people that they are hoping to employ, others are happy to review your experience to establish if you might fit into the team and if they can accommodate you.
Please contact me to discuss a range of opportunities available to you.