While there is a number of specialist Tax roles available across Leicestershire, this particular position is for an Assistant Manager with a firm of accountants and therefore requires you to have recent experience of working within Public Practice within a senior or management role. The firm provides a full suite of accounting and business advisory services. Currently operating from 6 offices in the East Midlands; the partners are exploring several paths of development. This role within the tax team is one of several opportunities becoming available due to the success that this firm is enjoying with both existing and new clients.
You will be involved with a range of clients; ensuring that work is completed to a high standard within deadlines. You should take pride in knowing that your efforts contribute to the success and development of the clients, the firm, yourself and your colleagues.
• Advise clients on personal tax issues and tax planning opportunities
• Complete tax calculations and P11Ds
• Prepare, review and submit tax returns
• Assist junior staff members and advise internal colleagues on aspects of taxation
• Maintain direct and work to maintain and build good relationships with Clients, HMRC, legal and professional services organisations and colleagues
Rekroot (UK) ltd is a specialist recruitment business operating in the Professional Practice Accounting sector and I cannot consider applicants without previous and recent experience of such. Please contact me to discuss a range of roles available with accountancy firms in your area.