This a very exciting opportunity locally for a studying or newly qualified ACCA or ACA to become a Senior with one of the area's leading, independent firms of chartered accountants. One that is eminently professional but has a relaxed working environment and very much a family friendly work ethos so part-time applicants are welcome.
As well as planning and leading audits you'll be involved in the production of statutory accounts, financial statements and management accounts. Plus providing ad hoc projects and advice as needed by your clients.
This role will appeal to those looking for a career in general practice, one that will provide a broad range of services to a varied client base. The client portfolio is broad with a large variety of clients, sectors and business sizes - business start-ups through to SME’s and OMBs. Audit will make up about 30-40% of the role with the remainder spread across other practice services.
You'll be suitably experienced or studying towards your ACA or ACCA or newly qualified. In return you will receive a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive training package if required.
● Preparing year end accounts for both incorporated and unincorporated clients.
● Auditor in charge.
● Management accounts for several incorporated entities and assisting with bookkeeping on occasion.
● Preparing corporation tax computations and returns.
● Assisting the Manager with ad hoc project work for clients
● Liaising with clients over their accounts and queries
● Mentoring trainees and help them with queries