This role will appeal to you if you're looking for a career in general practice, one that will provide a broad range of services to a varied client base. You’ll join the team of a leading independent firm of accountants; one that focusses on the delivery of a broad range of services. The client portfolio is made up of a large variety of clients, sectors and business sizes - business start-ups through to SME’s and OMBs and agricultural clients.
You'll prepare accounts, tax computations, VAT returns and management accounts for a client portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
This role will suit if you're experienced or studying towards your AAT, ACCA or ACA qualification with experience gained from within the profession. In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive training package if required.
• Preparing year end accounts for both incorporated and unincorporated clients.
• Management accounts for several incorporated entities and assisting with bookkeeping on occasion.
• Preparing personal and corporation tax computations and returns.
• Assisting the Manager with ad hoc project work for clients
• Liaising with clients over their accounts and queries
• Mentoring trainees and help them with queries