Working with successful corporate clients is a rewarding career choice for many. If you can see yourself working in this sector providing advisory, audit, assurance and financial reporting and would like to specialise I believe this represents an excellent opportunity to work for a leading firm.
As well as boosting your technical skills you'll quickly develop your skills in client management and business development - essential skills in the armoury of today's practice staff and vital for career progression to director and partnership level.
We're looking for people who will make a real difference to the future of their clients, people who enjoy client interaction and who are able to deliver to deadlines. You should be studying towards or qualified in the ACA or ACCA qualification. In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package, comprehensive support and training and the opportunity to join an employer where future opportunities are exciting and plentiful.
• Reporting to the Senior Management team providing audit, assurance and business advisory services to the firm’s corporate client portfolio
• Acting as a senior member of the audit team – planning and executing assignments
• Providing on site co-ordination for audit clients including planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments
• Statutory financial and management reporting
• Preparing ad hoc financial reports as required by clients
• Building and maintaining lasting relationships with new and established clients
• Supervising audit teams and the delivery of their work
• Coaching and training staff members
• Building your skills to progress towards management roles