A specialist firm of accountants is currently planning to recruit Accounts and Tax Senior(s) to work with international clients. You will be joining a very experienced and highly qualified team. All clients have either a parent company based overseas or a subsidiary based overseas. You will therefore need to be knowledgeable in terms of multi-currency transactions and different accounting laws (or to have excellent research skills in order to ensure adherence to the different rules).
You can expect a degree of flexibility with this friendly team who appreciate the value of staff, colleagues and of each individual’s knowledge and input.
• Year-end accounts for a range of clients (predominantly quite large with complex accounts).
• Management accounts for clients.
• Personal and corporation tax computations and file returns.
• Liaise with clients regarding their accounts and queries
• Prepare covering letters for inclusion with accounts sent to clients
• Review or prepare Bookkeeping, VAT and Payroll
• Assist the Manager with ad hoc project work for clients
• Mentoring trainees and help them with queries
Rekroot (UK) ltd is a specialist recruitment business operating in the Professional Practice Accounting sector and I cannot consider applicants without previous and recent experience of such.
Please contact me to discuss a range of opportunities available to you.