This Semi Senior Accounts role is with a firm of accountants and therefore requires you to have recent experience of working within Public Practice. The firm is a regional firm operating from 6 offices and with expansion plans in place. You will be involved with a range of clients; ensuring that work is completed to a high standard. Professional Practice Accounting remains one of the most secure areas to work in with demand for people with previous experience still high. As such, there will be a number of roles and firms to discuss.
• Accounts preparation
• Tax computations and file returns
• Review or prepare Bookkeeping, VAT and Payroll
• Resolve queries as required for clients and colleagues
• Assist the Manager with ad hoc project work for clients
• Assist junior staff and the broader team as required
• Have recent experience working within Public Practice
• Be committed to a career within Professional Practice Accounting
• Be confident in the use of MS Word and Excel
Rekroot (UK) ltd is a specialist recruitment business operating in the Professional Practice Accounting sector. Your details will be reviewed against all available roles within Public Practice. While many firms of accountants have specific ideas of the experience that they require, others are happy to consider your details if you have 12 months’ (or more) experience within Public Practice to establish if you might fit into the team.